Industry: Machine Operator
Job Number: DH972861112
Pay Rate: $65,968 / year
Machinist Manual machinist
$23-28hr to start around $66,000 a year with overtime.
Summary:Creating great quality products these are very large product not a job shop
Hours: First shift only 6am -4:00pm Mon-Friday weekends off overtime paid after 8 hours per day
Benefits 85% paid by companyMedical, Dental 401k, life insurance, disability, Vacation, and holiday pay, Direct deposit, Credit union The machinist will operate Manual machines.
AbilitiesSuccessful candidates will have experience in
- Drill presses
- Aptitude and understanding for mechanical concepts.
- Read a tape measure.
- Problem solving
- The ability to read and understand the Work Instructions and Production Specifications
- Monitors equipment to ensure machine is working properly.
- Quality control of parts
- Perform jobs to Specifications.
- Reviews drawings, instructions, blueprints, Fir to ensure accurate production.
- Precise measurements for cutting or shaping.
- Selects appropriate machine, tools and settings for a given task.
- Plans proper sequence of tasks to complete the assignment.
- Monitors production adjusts feed and other settings as necessary.
- Inspection of parts and document inspection results.
- Identifies need for and performs machine maintenance and minor repairs.
- Maintains a safe, orderly, and clean workstation.