Job Number: DH317985112
Pay Rate: $58,032 / year
Die Repair maintenance
Direct hire4pm -1:30am with overtime 58-65k to start
Excellent benefts and vacation time off
- Uses tools and dies to build fixtures; creates dies as required to construct new fixtures.
- Repairs dies, molds, and tools when needed; disassembles molds, jigs, tools, and fixtures, then reassembles when repaired.
- Reads and understands blueprints and complicated schematics as required to create and build new fixtures, tools, and machine parts.
- Inspects completed tools and dies for signs of imperfection or damage that may affect functionality.
- Regularly tests all equipment, tools, and machines to ensure they are arranged and set properly and working efficiently.
- Maintains a safe, clean, and well-organized workspace.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Use of CAD software to create designs and/or turn designs into blueprints is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to safely and accurately operate all measuring and production equipment.
- Thorough understanding of metallic properties.
- Ability to work independently, and with engineers and machinists.
Education and Experience:
- Welding Certificate a plus
- TIG/MIG welding
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds at times.