Job Number: DH7277641128
Pay Rate: $49200-56160 / year
Trailer, Tanker and truck Inspection
$24 to start $27 $1 raise in 90 days based on job performance
Hours: 6am-4:30pm Monday to Thursday Overtime on Friday if needed
Benefits:Holiday and vacation pay1-week paid vacation after 90 days 401kMedical, Optical, and dental insurancePPE and uniforms provideLife insurance
Duties and Responsibilities
- As an Inspector you will work with the product team to finalize the production of cargo tank trailer.
- End of line inspection to determine all operation of the trailers are in proper working order.
- Perform the required test to comply with DOT and company standards and make any last-minute corrections
- to ensure that we provide our customers with a quality product.
#Welder, # MIG Welder, #TIG welder
- Program trailers ABS system and troubleshoot/ repair as needed
- Test trailer brake response times and troubleshoot/ repair as needed
- Perform external visual inspections and make repairs as needed
- Perform proper pressure test and make repairs as needed
- Perform proper leak tests and make repairs as needed
- Perform DOT required inspection
- Accurately document all test results
- Inform the Quality Control Manager of reoccurring issues.
- Experience in trailer/trucking industry a plus
- Ability to interpret prints and schematics
- Bending, lifting, sitting, standing, and climbing ladders for 10 hours/day
- Willing to work on elevated surfaces and confined spaces as needed
- MIG or TIG Welding
- Confine space certified a plus