.No experience necessary! Come join a team of hard workers that are dedicated to our mission of combining the newest technology with education. Our company is growing fast in our region as well as the Midwest and Texas. Our install team is one of the faces of the company, as they are interacting with school personnel and setting up new devices within the school districts. This is a very labor-intense job that is part of an interactive group. The techs work together to accomplish the company’s projects daily at varying school sites. Whether that is hanging and installing large smart boards or setting up teacher’s desktops.
- Ability to handle a physical workload.
- Ability and willingness to lift and carry 50+ pounds.
- Work independently, as well as a team to accomplish setup goals for the shift.
- Experience with basic hand and power tools.
- Work in an organized and effective manner.
- Warehouse and basic tech experience are a plus.
- Clean driving record and background check.
- Customer service and interpersonal skills for interacting with customers, office staff, managers, and team leads daily.
Khaki style pants with a belt. Company will provide a shirt with their logo. Closed toe shoes, no long finger nails