Industry: Skilled Trades
Job Number: DH53251469
Pay Rate: 100000
UAV / Land Development Survey Manager 100k
Must have Unmanned aerial Vehicle experience
Company experience Rapid growth. As a result of the growth, there are opportunities for advancement, as well as mobility within the organization. We have a competitive benefits plan and we have been in the industry for +30 years.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Leadership of a Survey group (field and office) offering UAV and Land Development services by providing training, mentoring, technical and administrative guidance, and oversight.
- Plan, organize and supervise survey UAS/UAV crews, technicians, and other staff members
- Manage client expectations regarding project timelines, costs, and updates.
- Administer contracts and manage projects, interpret, organize, execute, and coordinate assignments.
- Schedule and assign work to meet completion date.
- Plan and develop surveying projects with unique or controversial problems, explore subject area, investigate, and develop novel concepts and approaches.
- Assist Project Managers with workforce planning, monthly billing, and final review of completed reports and maps.
- Initiate and maintain contact with key personnel and officials of organizations and companies.
- Licensure as a Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) in North Carolina or ability to gain licensure within 3 months. SC PLS also preferred.
- Must be a licensed Part 107 Drone Pilot
- 4+ years of UAV LiDAR drone experience and land development survey experience required
- DOT and route survey experience considered a plus
- Progressive experience in surveying management, specifically supporting land development and & UAV survey projects
- Land surveying experience and experience using conventional survey equipment preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, navigational programs, CADD programs and Trimble Business Center preferred
- Experience with Trimble data collection, GPS receivers and robotic total stations considered a plus
- Strong self-motivational and organizational skills with the ability to lead, motivate and direct a team of office and field personnel.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and Google Earth a plus.
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.