Lingo Staffing is hiring for a Sander-Finishing Technician
1st shift- 5a-1:30p $17.162nd shift- 1p-9:30p $18.163rd shift- 9p-5:30a $18.36
· Assemble, final sand, paint and polish finished piece parts
· Accurately measure and finish tops with correct size bevel, square, radius or other edge finish as stated on job ticket.
· Repair chipped or broken corners as needed
· Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
· Working with respirable crystalline silica
Skills & Abilities:
· Ability to demonstrate comprehension of positional work instructions
· Ability to use a calibrated tape measure and identify standard and metric units based on ticket requirements
· Able to sand correct sixe bevel, square, and Radius
· Able to sand/fit ISLE runs.
· Able to use grinder “sand to fit MEDG”
· Knowledge of the difference between sand paper grits.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Capable of becoming forklift certified
· Able to work overtime including weekends
· Able to operate heavy machinery including but not limited to: (belt sander, orbital sander, anver lift, grinder, panel saw,
down draft table)
· Ability to learn PACK Software and perform basic computer functions
· Ability to effectively communicate within a team
· Ability to collect and document all needed data at assigned work station using the appropriate forms
High School Graduate or GED Minimum 3 months experience Basic PC knowledge
Able to stand for a minimum of 8 hours
Lift minimum of 50 lbs.