Job Number: JR3880856913
Pay Rate: $14.00 / hour
We are hiring for Remote Bilingual Eligibility Specialists in Florida. (MUST reside in FL)
Training Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
After Training: Monday - Friday, any hours between 11 AM - 7:30 PM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain an understanding of the Enrollment and Eligibility processes and policies.
- Maintain updated knowledge of project and corporate policies and procedures as referenced in the employee manual and other desk procedures for the position.
- Research case identity from account records and link documents to account records.
- Verify information from scanned images is entered correctly and make necessary changes.
- Accurately data enter all appropriate information in a timely manner.
- Determine the best path for document problem resolution and escalate to the Research team when necessary.
- - Identify risk and escalate to management. Route technical issues to management.
- Research consumer information by utilizing multiple computer programs.
- Generate follow-up correspondence to consumers regarding missing or incomplete information.
- Maintain accurate and timely case notes on all consumer contacts and document activities.
- Work with consumers on a regular basis to maintain program services and eligibility.
- Will take call center calls daily based on business needs.
Interest? Apply now or Call 804-594-6667INDRIC
- MUST High School diploma or equivalent
- MUST have own laptop, headset, smartphone & high-speed internet at home
- 2 years of experience in a call center
- 1 year of document processing, eligibility