Contract to Perm
Job Number: KQ77444433
Pay Rate: 18.00
Lingo Staffing is now hiring Quality Technicians in the Lake Mary, FL area to start ASAP!
Quality Technicians - Functions of the division, including but not limited to Quality policies, procedures, and programs to ensure compliance to the ISO 9001 – 2015 standard, customer specifications, and customer satisfaction. Promote positive relations with the production staff to enhance the Quality culture and awareness.
Payrate: $18.00 hourly
- 2nd Shift: Monday – Friday: 2:30PM – 11:00PM
- Must be available to work overtime & weekends as needed.
Job Requirements & Duties:
- Utilizes the forklift operator safety plan, emergency action plan, and accident reporting.
- Know what the Company Quality Policy and Quality Objectives mean to them, and their role associated with the achievement of these objectives.
- Prepare In-Process and Final Audit Reports (WIP Sheets) based on customer prints.
- Understand the nonconforming material control, control of QMS documents, control of QMS records, internal audit, and corrective and preventative action procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of Nonconforming Material Reporting - NCMR form and work instruction
- Thorough knowledge of Corrective and Preventive Actions Reports (8D)
- Good understanding of the ISO 9001 requirements and related QMS processes
- Assist production with print interpretation and gauging when needed.
- Basic understanding of process capability studies and analysis.
- Perform floor inspection, shipping & receiving, source, and final inspections with the maintenance of records and logs.
- Perform internal audits of QMS under the direction of a lead auditor.
- Participate in determining the root cause of defects and assists in the Corrective / Preventive Action Process. – Responsible for 8Ds associated with internal corrective actions.
- Participate in the CAR Process utilizing 8D methodology and participates in the verification process.
- Other duties as directed.
- Assist Quality Supervisor in the development of Continuous Improvement tasks.
- Able to train operators Quality Clerk - Technician and Quality Technicians 1on Quality procedures, policies, and inspection methods.
- Calibration of instruments and gauges utilizing Gage Pack software.
- Enter Data for SPC software.
Apply today & call our office for an interview!
- Office #: 407-358-6598