Contract to Perm
Job Number: AG893389524
Pay Rate: $15.00 / hour
Lingo Staffing is now hiring Quality Assurance Technician in the Lake Mary, FL area.
Quality Assurance Technician Level 2 - Operates a press brake to manufacture tools, equipment, and other components from sheet metal or metal plates. Prepares, sets up, and adjusts press brake as required by product plans and production schedules. Ensures that there are sufficient raw materials available. Measures and aligns materials to be used.
Payrate: $15.00 -$18.00 hourly
- 2nd shift: Monday – Friday 2:30PM – 11:00PM
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
Job Requirements & Duties:
- Utilizes the forklift operator safety plan, emergency action plan and accident reporting
- Understand the nonconforming material control, control of QMS documents, control of QMS records, internal audit, and corrective and preventative action procedures
- Maintenance of the MRB areas including the initiation of disposition of materials within the (MRB) material review board process
- Good understanding of the ISO 9001 requirements and related QMS processes
- Assist production with print interpretation and gauging when needed.
- Advanced Operation of CMM, Faro Arm, Virtek, or any other Quality Instruments (insert virtek/laser QC Scanner w/i)
- Basic understanding of process capability studies and analysis.
- Perform floor inspection, shipping & receiving, source and final inspections with maintenance of records and logs.
- Perform internal audits of QMS under the direction of a lead auditor. (Internal Audit Schedule, Internal Auditor Guild lines)
- Participate in determining root cause of defects and assists in the Corrective / Preventive Action Process. – Responsible for 8Ds associated with internal corrective actions.
- Participate in the CAR Process utilizing 8D methodology and participates in the verification process.
- Receipt of On-The-Job-Training from Quality Supervisor or Quality Manager.
- Has the authority to OK work to proceed after the 1st Pc. Approval or rework process using the Identification and Traceability tag process
- Complete receiving inspection of product (insert receiving inspection document and work instruction for receiving inspection form)
- Other duties as directed.
- Calibration of instruments and gauges utilizing Gage Pack software (enter Calibration documents).
- Enter Data for SPC software.
Apply today & call our office for an interview!
- Office #: 407-358-6598