Contract to Perm
Industry: Light Industrial
Job Number: JK9686261215
Pay Rate: 20.00
Lingo Staffing is now hiring an Inventory Control Manager in the Round Rock Area!
Inventory Control Manager - Executes daily inventory analysis; identifies and resolves discrepancies and problems. Oversees stock item master, identifying incorrect descriptions and stock numbers. Locates items that may have incorrect locations or stock numbers to assist order processors.
Payrate: $20.00 Hourly
- Monday – Thursday 7:00AM to 5:30PM
- 4-day work week with 10-hour shift
Job Requirements & Duties:
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory – Oracle, proprietary, MS Dynamics, database management, etc.
- Must Have Inventory Management experience
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Reporting - daily ins/outs, reconciliation of inventory, etc.
- Proven systems experience as inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (ERP, etc.)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Experience in logistics or relevant field
- Relevant qualifications (APICS, etc.) will be a plus