Contract to Perm
Industry: Light Industrial
Job Number: AG621637524
Pay Rate: $15.00 / hour
Lingo Staffing is now hiring Punch Operators in the Lake Mary, FL area.
Punch Operators - configures and operates electrically powered presses to cut, shape, and form metal, plastic, or other materials used in manufacturing operations. Performs operations such as blanking, bending, punching, and forming based on blueprints and other instructions.
Payrate: $14.00 -$17.00 hourly
- 2nd shift: Monday – Friday 2:30PM-11:00PM
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
Job Requirements & Duties:
- Has the ability to check parts utilizing calipers, micrometers, and height gages.
- Can load correct program into control to run correct parts and quantities.
- Can measure parts effectively to guarantee conformity to print specifications.
- Can determine if material supplied meets production requirements.
- Removes cut pieces from sheet and examines for defects associated with punching including edge quality and surface nonconformities including scratches.
- Can maintain a safe, clean, and orderly work area in compliance with facility housekeeping policies. (6S Standards)
- Can correctly fill out tags associated with production to identify parts produced (Identification and Traceability).
- Can perform basic setups involving prewritten programs.
- Can read blueprints to determine characteristics required to monitor.
- Place HOLD tags on product they determine to be suspect. (Nonconforming Material Control).
Apply today & call our office for an interview!
- Office #: 407-358-6598