Job Number: DH69975041
Pay Rate: 107500
Product Manager Digital solutions robotics and autonomous vehicles
Benefits: Biweekly pay, Medical, Dental and Optical Health insurance, HSA, FSA and HRA, Short term disability STD, Accident Insurance Life insurance Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave Availability 14 Paid holidays, 401k with company match up to 6%, 2 weeks ‘vacation, 24 hours of sick time and 16 hours of PTO
Seeking dynamic leaders who are excited and eager to help us bring cutting-edge technology to the marketplace. leader in battery-powered outdoor power tools for DIY consumers and landscaping professionals.
Lead all digital customer solutions within the company. In the role of Product Manager – you’ll help define UI/UX and launch Apps for a rapidly growing range of IoT-connected batteries, tools, and equipment to deliver a best-in-class, seamless user experiences throughout the entire product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, and working closely with developers.
Continuously analyze market and competitive conditions, laying out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands.
Ensure that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Determine customers' needs by specifying and conducting the primary and secondary research needed to obtain relevant market information.
- Continuously assess market competition and voice-of-customer by comparing the company's product to competitors' products. Be an expert with respect to the competition.
- Collaborate closely with product owner, internal teams, and leadership to define the user experience vision and develop the roadmap to ensure we deliver a best-in-class digital experience.
- Stays aware of emerging trends, market opportunities, and competitive solutions and analysis
- Ability to internalize multiple user needs, synthesize feedback into priorities, and juggle several work streams with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving, critical-thinking, organization, and project management skills.
- Ensure healthy backlog of work within area of responsibility corresponding to roadmap vision.
- Work with business stakeholders to define project scope, requirements, and prioritization.
- Build rollout plans and manage deadlines.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the systems, experiences, integrations, processes, and operations within area of responsibility.
- Define, collect, and measure key product metrics and leverage to inform the success of each release and plan future iterations.
- Ensure feedback from analysis informs future roadmap items and priorities.
- Ensure cross-functional coordination for projects within purview to realize flawless execution of initiatives.
- Responsible to achieve objectives as they relate to agreed-upon time-to-market, customer expectations, target cost, margin, and profit objectives.
- Develop sales enablement tools and collateral.
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success.
- Brief and train the sales force and customers at periodic sales meetings and events.
- 3-5 years of product management / product marketing experience for B2B or B2C
- App solutions working in cross functional team environment
- Demonstrated success defining and launching innovative products within the Consumer Goods industry
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient knowledge and demonstrable skills of the following: Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Excellent teamwork and presentation skills
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams
Travel requires up to 5-10% travel, primarily domestic, but also international.
Education Bachelor’s degree in related field