Machinist $30 level 3
Mills and lathes
First shift 6am start time with overtime
Machine parts to print, perform full setups on machines and perform required preventative maintenance as necessary.
Vocational school a plus
- Operates CNC Machines and or Manual machines Mills and Lathes
- Set up machines and tooling for operations.
- Understands and reads machine programs for accuracy.
- Able to produce high quality work in all machining tasks.
- Performs preventive maintenance on the various machines when needed.
- Deciphers job orders.
- Identifies various parts, tools, and materials.
- Uses various measuring devices.
- Is accountable for parts, tooling, and supplies
- Verifies accuracy of paperwork.
- Adjust fixturing, machine, thread, and checks tolerances on parts.
- Periodically inspects tools, parts, and equipment for accuracy and/or deficiencies.
- Must be experience Manual and CNC Machining
- Computer Skills and ability to read and understand programs and prints.
- Detail Oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to follow specific instructions.
- Ability to Multi-Task and Prioritize.
- Experience writing code is a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot machinery and problem solving.
- Proficient in various machining techniques.
- Ability to perform set ups and switch tooling for machine operations.