CNC a plus
Creating great quality products
Hours: First shift only 6am -4:00pm Mon-Friday weekends off
Benefits 85% paid
Medical, Dental 401k, life insurance, disability, Vacation, and holiday pay, Direct deposit, Credit union
Skills used: **** Will train with mechanical aptitude
· Mechanical aptitude
· Experience working with machine tools or mechanical assembly
· Working knowledge of safety protocols
· Vocational program a plus
· Thermal Spray
· CNC Set up, operate, and edit
· Read a tape measure
Successful candidates will have
· Ability to successfully work within a team environment
· Aptitude and understanding for mechanical concepts
· Attention to detail, accuracy, and safety
· Basic computer skills
· Problem solving
· The ability to read and understand the Work Instructions and Production Specifications
· Operate different machines daily
· Operates and maintains lathe, Mills VBM, HBM thermal spray equipment
· Monitors equipment to ensure machine is working properly
· Quality control of parts
· Perform jobs to Specifications.
· Reviews drawings, instructions, blueprints, Fir to ensure accurate production
· Takes precise measurements for cutting or shaping
· Selects appropriate machine, tools and settings for a given task
· Plans proper sequence of tasks to complete the assignment
· Monitors production, adjusting feed and other settings as necessary
· Maintains inventory of completed products.
· Inspection of parts and document inspection results.
· Identifies need for and performs machine maintenance and minor repairs.
· Maintains a safe, orderly, and clean workstation.
Also looking for employees with jobs as CNC Machinist, grinder, Journeyman Machinist, Lathes, Mills Vertical Boring Mills, and Manual mills, band saw, welder, plasma machine.
Pay based on experience may start at 23+ based on experience