Industry: Skilled Trades
Job Number: DH106634420
Pay Rate: 57200
Machinist CNC Mill
3rd shift 10pm-6am paid lunch Sunday to Thursday
Hourly rate is $21 to $33 pay based on experience
Benefits & Awards
- Medical, Vision
- Dental, Life,
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Sick time Off
- 401K Match
- Flexible Spending Plan
- On site Gym and Running Trail
- Employee Engagement and Sustainability Programs
- Best Places to Work
- PBT Business Ethics Award
- Advanced Manufacturing Award
Aerospace, semiconductor, medical, and optical industries
offering all our team members opportunities for growth and development within our company.
providing expert training that promotes success. Additionally offers competitive wages and great benefits. If you enjoy working in a dynamic, growing industry then this is the next career for you!
CNC Mill Machinist
required to set-up and operate both vertical and horizontal mills to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts.
Must be familiar with a variety of CNC concepts, practices, and procedures with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Perform complex machining operations on a CNC milling machine
- Experience with Fanuc controls
- Ability to read and understand G-code.
- Mentor fellow employees to resolve complex machining problems.
- Extensive knowledge of GD&T geometric dimensioning and tolerance
- Verify finished work pieces to specification
- Use precision measuring instruments.
- Produce quality parts in a timely manner.
- Work with Machinists, Project Managers and Engineers to solve problems and improve processes.
- Proper use of cranes for overhead lifting.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Journeyman card or 5 plus years of experience
- Machinist mathematical skills, including trigonometry
- Advance knowledge of CNC machining techniques
- Proficient at reading and understanding measuring devices
- Proficient at reading and understanding blueprints, shop drawings and geometric tolerances.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Programming ability and/or experience
- Associates degree in related field
- 3 axis and 2 axis machining