Contract to Perm
Industry: Machine Operation
Job Number: BM336605217
Pay Rate: 20.00
Lingo Staffing is hiring 10+ CNC Machine Operators ASAP!
Friday- Sunday 6a-6p
3rd shift: Sunday- Friday 4p-2:30a
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, and first-run parts, while adhering to all specifications.
- Maintains specifications by taking measurements, troubleshooting, and replacing worn tooling while adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements.
- Ensure that work areas are cleaned daily and that all work is accomplished well within all safety parameters.
- High School graduate with one (1) year of machine shop experience or a machining certificate from an accredited college or trade school.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail and have good judgment.
- Familiarity with CNC milling and turning machines and associated cutting tools and techniques.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills and an aptitude for working within specific tolerances.
- Basic knowledge of machining and ability to grasp technical concepts.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.