Job Number: DH33245424
Pay Rate: $55 / hour
45-55k 8am -4:30pm
The Logistics Coordinator supports the dispatch team as well as the technicians.
- Coordinates inventory movements and works closely with the shipping department.
- Make sure to keep a close follow-up of the inventory going out as well as the returns.
- First line of contact for targeted customers which have been a new installation scheduled.
- Enter orders in NetSuite according to the scheduled installations.
- Ensure inventory tracking related to equipment returns.
- Follow up with the shipping and receiving clerk on various needs.
- Coordinate equipment requirements according to the planned work schedule.
- Highly developed sense of organization.
- Autonomy, initiative, and a high sense of responsibility.
- Great ability to work in a team
- Versatility and flexibility
- Rigor, concern for excellence and meticulousness.
- Sharp sense of customer service and irreproachable professional ethics.
- At ease in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- High school diploma
- 3 years of relevant expérience
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing.
- Experience with inventory systems.
- Spanish (language asset)
- NetSuite ERP a plus
- Experience in telemetry (asset) the process of recording and transmitting the readings of an instrument. "Measurements will be transferred by radio telemetry to the shore station"