Pool Technician - Level III Do you have experience with repairing Pumps, heaters, plumbing, and electrical you are what we are looking for.DIRECT HIRE year round work $25-28 to start based on experience
• Minimum 5+ years previous experience as a Level II Pool Technician
• Successful completion of CPO Certified Pool AND Spa Technician a plus
• Mastery of plumbing, electrical systems and equipment repairs.
• Mastery of swimming pool chemicals and their interactions.
• Mastery of proper pool cleaning and maintenance methods.
• Extensive knowledge of swimming pool chemicals and their properties.
• Extensive knowledge of plumbing, electrical systems and equipment repairs.
• Acceptable driving record to drive company vehicle to Client locations
• Ability to interact with clients in a friendly and professional manner
• Must be physically fit to perform manual labor in all types of environments and conditions,
including heavy lifting (in excess of 50 lbs.)
• Professional appearance: wearing company provided apparel at all times
• Clean, service and maintain residential & commercial pools, filters and fountains using authorized
• Repair and replace commercial and/or residential pool equipment such as: gas and/or electric
heaters, pumps, sensors, controllers, valves, etc
• Monitor and safely replenish chemicals and maintain PH levels on all fountains and pools
• Prime pumps
• Report water quality issues
• Identify damage in pool walls and report to management
• Keep pool and surrounding areas clean and in order
• Repair and install replacement filters and pumps, as needed
• Knowledge of chemical treatments with the ability to explain the treatments to clients
• Perform unsupervised annual pool opening and closings
• Maintain pumps, repair pipes and plumbing equipment to ensure efficient working order
• Identify repairs required from faulty lighting/equipment and/or leaking
• Replace bulbs in underwater light fixtures, as necessary
• Extensive knowledge of hydraulics
• Supervise others and ensure all teams meet required deadlines / quality goals
• Ensure teams leave the property looking noticeably better than upon arrival each and every visit.
• Perform all duties with a focus on safety and the environment at all times
• Follow and maintain a tight service schedule
• Maintain customer relations through communication and follow-up
• Complete all data entry / documentation for each Client each and every day
• Accurately track parts and chemicals in service vehicle, needed to successfully perform the job and
advise designated Management of reorders as applicable
• Maintain service vehicle equipment and supplies in a clean and orderly fashion
#HVAC, #pumps, #plumbing #electrical