Industry: Machine Operation
Job Number: DH43516555
Pay Rate: $41,600 / year
(ID, OD and/or vertical).
Excellent benefits with Quarterly bonus
First shift 6am-2:30pm with overtime available
Skills used: **** Will train with mechanical aptitude
· Mechanical aptitude
· Experience working with machine tools or mechanical assembly
· Working knowledge of safety protocols
· Vocational program a plus
· Set up, operate, machines
· Read a tape measure
Successful candidates will have
· Ability to successfully work within a team environment
· Aptitude and understanding for mechanical concepts
· Attention to detail, accuracy, and safety
· Basic computer skills
· Problem solving
· The ability to read and understand the Work Instructions and Production Specifications
- Setting up and operating grinding equipment and related tooling and gaging; this includes establishing appropriate grinding speeds and feed rates and consistently meeting required safety protocols
- Reading and understanding blueprints, routing instructions and inspection reports
- Working with close tolerance- precision measuring instruments such as snap gages, dial bore gages, depth micrometers, profilometers and taper gages.
- 1-2 years’ experience in manual grinding, machining or industrial repair work is a plus
- Ability to pay close attention to detail / follow multi-step instructions.
- Ability to communicate efficiently.
- Positive and "whatever it takes" attitude to work.
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license