Contract to Perm
Job Number: KQ4374101115
Pay Rate: $13.00 / hour
Lingo Staffing is now hiring Greenhouse Workers in Apopka, FL to start ASAP! Greenhouse Workers - Provide day-to-day plant care, ensuring that plants receive correct levels of water, nutrients, light level, etc. Workers also assist with project set-up, data collection, insect/disease management, and equipment maintenance. Pick orders and prepare them for shipment for customers. Payrate: $13.00 hourly Scheduled:
Job Requirements & Duties:
- Monday – Friday: 7:00AM – 4:00PM
- Must be available to work overtime and weekends if needed.
Apply today & Call our office for an interview!
- Provide daily care to greenhouse and nursery plants, including planting, transplanting, pruning, watering, fertilizing, controlling insects and disease, ventilating, and controlling weeds; manage plant nutrient levels.
- Maintain each greenhouse room at the appropriate temperature, humidity, and light level.
- Inspect plant material for disease and insect problems, light levels, temperature and humidity, nutrient requirements, and mechanical damage.
- Prepare proper soil mixes as designated by the supervisor or project leader.
- Move materials such as soil, stone, soil mixes, fertilizers, growth chambers, etc.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Assist with picking orders and preparing orders for shipping.
- Ability to stand, squat, and bend for extended periods.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Reliable transportation.
- Flexible scheduled
- Office #: 407-358-6598