Industry: General Labor
Job Number: DH295755129
Pay Rate: 78000
Experience Manager for a large Distribution Warehouse.
Freezer experience a plus
55,000.00-75,0000.00 + bonus up to 25%
- Holiday Pay
- Responsible for a large distribution warehouse open 24/7.
- Will have several warehouse supervisors as direct reports and the maintenance managers.
- Must be able to work any shift as needed but primarily will be working hybrid days to 2nd shift.
- Responsible for managing the receiving of production, loading, rotation and replenishment of the warehouse product that is brought into the warehouse and shipped out to the customer.
- Responsible of Inventory control of the warehouse
- Sanitation of the warehouse
BA degree OR 4-5 years related supervisory warehouse experience and training.
- Inventory software Softgrocery software a plus
- Payroll system VLM software a plus
- Human resource system experience OPIE software a plus
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exist.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction and procedure manuals.
- Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Speak effectively before groups, customers, and employees
Schedule: First shift
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Weekend availability