Industry: Skilled Trades
Job Number: DH158114131
Pay Rate: $81 / hour
Requirement : Electrical and Instrumentation Maintenance Technician - Pineville, NC
Job Location: Pineville, NC/28134
81,614 a year plus great benefits excellent work environment
Brand new machines
"Journeyman card" OR "Journeyman Electrician License
Maintenance, electrician hydraulics, pneumatics, automation, PLC, read blueprints and schematics and welding
- The position is a Full-Time, Permanent Position with Comprehensive Benefits
- Sign on Bonus available
- 12 paid holidays
- Plant annual bonus program
- 12-hour rotating shift! (Working 4 on 4 off; 84 hours bi-weekly) with bi-weekly pay
- Relocation may be available
- Requires specialized knowledge in hydraulics, pneumatics, automation, and theoretical mechanics.
- Able to troubleshoot, read and modify mechanical blueprints and perform root cause analysis for plant equipment.
- Regular Preventative Maintenance of electrical controls, process instrumentation, PLC programming and troubleshooting
- May require advanced welding capabilities with certification (Stick, MiG, and TIG)
- Requires ability to design and specify materials.
- Ability to use fabrication, millwright, and mechanical hand tools safely and accurately.
- Perform other duties as assigned.