Industry: Light Industrial
Job Number: DH584630426
Pay Rate: $80 / hour
Dispatch manager 75-85k 8am -5pmDirect hire great benefits The dispatcher is responsible for the team of installation technicians and the assigned vehicle fleet. With the help of the dispatch coordinator, they plan and coordinate all service and installation calls including large deployment projects. RESPONSIBILITIES
Perform various administrative tasks related to employee management (payroll, disciplinary action, follow-up meeting, etc.).QUALIFICATIONS
- Manage and support the technician team as well as the dispatch coordinator.
- Ensures the efficient distribution of service & installation calls according to deadlines.
- Acts as a resource for installation and repair projects.
- Follow up with technicians after service calls.
- Perform forecasts of the upcoming workload per day and per week.
- College degree in logistics.
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Geographical knowledge of the service area;
- Knowledge of the telemetry industry (asset). Telemetry automatically collects, transmits, and measures data from remote sources, using sensors and other devices to collect data.
- Excellent ability to communicate, both orally and in writing;
- Highly developed sense of resourcefulness and organization;
- Autonomy, initiative and high sense of responsibility;
- Great ability to work as part of a team;
- Ability to adapt to many different functions or activities.
- Detail oriented, always striving for world class performance;
- Sharp sense of customer service and irreproachable professional ethics;
- At ease in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.