Industry: Light Industrial
Job Number: DH193177428
Pay Rate: $55 / hour
50-60 8am -4:30pm
- A dispatch coordinator is responsible for planning and coordinating service and installation calls.
- They are responsible for booking appointments in the calendar according to the territory covered by the technicians/installers.
- In addition, they must coordinate with customers to ensure the service area is in good order; clear of any obstacles that can hinder operations.
- Schedule and coordinate all service calls.
- Efficiently dispatch technicians according to customer location.
- Follow up with technicians after service calls.
- Reply to all messages in the inbox.
- Maintain and optimize the appointment schedule of technicians.
- Produce the forecast of the upcoming workload per day and per week.
- Coordinate the delivery and return of equipment for technicians.
- Excellent ability to communicate, both orally and in writing.
- Highly developed sense of resourcefulness and organization.
- Autonomy, initiative, and high sense of responsibility.
- Great ability to work in a team.
- Versatility and flexibility;
- Detail oriented, always striving for world class performance.
- Sharp sense of customer service and irreproachable professional ethics.
- At ease in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- High school diploma
- 3 Year’s of relevant expérience
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Geographical knowledge of the service area.
- Experience in telemetry (asset) the process of recording and transmitting the readings of an instrument. "Measurements will be transferred by radio telemetry to the shore station"