Contract to Perm
Job Number: JP317349510
Pay Rate: $15.00 / hour
Lingo Staffing is looking for Reliable Candidates to work in a Dairy Plant in High Point, NC. Positions vary depending on the current need from temporary to full time. Performance, attendance, being a team player and your attitude will all be factors in selecting possible permanent placement. Please have your RESUME readily available for submission.Must be available for shifts; to include nights, weekends, and holidays.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEHigh school diploma or general education degree (GED).LANGUAGE SKILLSAbility to print and speak simple sentences.REASONING ABILITYApply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved, written, or oral instructions.PHYSICAL DEMANDSPerforming this position will require lifting up to 50 pounds and pulling up to 200 pounds. Ability to work in and adjust to fluctuating temperatures in work environment is required. Ability to stand for long periods of time.WORK ENVIRONMENTThe work environment may require working in varying degrees of temperature and may include contact with water and/or dairy liquids.
- Safely handles all materials and equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining and cleaning all equipment in assigned area. Keeps work area clean, sanitary, and free of hazards.
- Completes all paperwork legibly and accurately according to requirements and SOPs.
- Follows Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and all required work safe practices; wears appropriate PPE.
- Reports any safety, quality, or other concerns to management immediately.