Job Number: DH869446620
Pay Rate: $40,000 / year
- Industrial Customer service Rep Metal, Steel, Paper, or Rubber
40-45K Salary based on experience.
85% paid benefits
Excellent work environment
Customer Service Assistant. Barberton, Ohio,
Motivated Customer Service Representative to join a rapidly growing team.
The Customer Service Assistant is responsible for supporting the Sales and Customer Service teams.
· Having excellent administrative skills
· Capable of supporting multiple projects with competing priorities.
· Attention to detail,
· Ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment.
· Excellent communication skills are necessary.
· Working together with the operational team to achieve the best service rate and express improvement proposals regarding the organization, working method and tools used.
- 3-year customer service and sales procedures
- Software (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Can work well with customers as well as within the sales department and other departments of the company.
- Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Customer service experience a must,
Metal, Steel, Paper, or Rubber industry would be a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with experience
- Bilingual would be a plus.
- Ability to read/interpret technical drawings a plus.
- Marketing skills would be a plus.
- · Sales,
- · Customer Service,
- · Marketing
- · Shipping Teams,
- · Logistics teams
2. Liaison between company and customer
- · Interface between customers and various internal departments
- · Sales and after-sales service communication and e-mail contact with customers
- · Managing and answering various questions from customers and prospects
- · Provide transparent and proactive communication to customers regarding delivery times and progress.
- · Follow-up and processing of orders, including feedback to customers.
- · Cooperation with the Production team to ensure they have all relevant information required.
3.Commercial administrative work
- · Customers database, proposals, reminders, follow-up of deadlines, technical information, and progress tracking of jobs.
- · Extensive use of specific IT systems (internal ERP)
- · Document management