Contract to Perm
Job Number: HW222743754
Pay Rate: $15.06 / hour
Lingo Staffing is now hiring Creeler Operators in Glasgow, VA!
Hours: 11pm – 7am Sunday - Thursday
Pay: $16.06 / hour
The Creeler Operator is responsible for maintaining the yarn supply fed to the tufting machine. This involves unpacking yarn, loading yarn into the creel, splicing yarn ends together, and removing empty cones.
- Feed correct yarns into the tufting machine.
- Maintain all housekeeping items and follow all housekeeping procedures associated with the position
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds constantly
- Must be able to work/stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to learn to splice with air splicer
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions for maintaining creel.
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- Must be able to climb, move, reach, bend and stoop entire length of shift
- Must be able to reach up to 24" 100 times per shift
- Color vision required
We are looking for candidates who have held the job title: Manufacturing, Production, Warehouse, Machine Operator